Share your NHS story!
NHS at 70: The Story of Our Lives are recording your NHS stories across the UK until June 2020. Share yours now and be part of NHS history.
Can you answer any of the questions below? We would love to hear from you!
- Do you remember the introduction of the NHS in 1948?
- Have you worked for the NHS or a related organisation?
- Have you received treatment from the NHS?
- Have you volunteered for, or campaigned about, the NHS?
- Did you come from overseas to work in the NHS?
- Have different generations in your family all worked for the NHS?
- Have you got a long term condition or illness treated by the NHS?
- Do you have experience of mental illness and the NHS?
- Do you have an unusual job in the NHS, or has your job changed over time?
Everyone has an NHS story and we would love to hear yours. Our trained team of volunteers are interviewing now in and around Belfast, London and the South West, Dorset and the South West and the East Midlands.
Your story will be recorded in audio and be added to our Digital Archive with your consent. It will take an hour or so of your time.